Upon arrival, you will be provided with a complimentary duffel bag that contains camp essentials, including sunscreen, organic face mist, insect repellent and a rain poncho, to name a few. However, to ensure that you make the most of your stay, please be sure to pack attire that is suited to camp adventure.
CLOTHING & FOOTWEAR
- Whether it is cool or warm weather, you will be most comfortable in casual clothes suitable for performing outdoor activities and lounging around the campsite. Lightweight natural-fibre clothing is ideal.
- We recommend bringing a light sweater, shawl or cardigan as outdoor temperatures in the monsoon season (November to February) may dip in the evening and early morning.
- Being in a natural rainforest environment, you will wish for a pair of comfortable anti-slip waterproof walking shoes as the grounds may be slippery in the early morning and during the monsoon season.
- Due to the terrain, high heels are discouraged. Sandals and camping/running shoes will be most comfortable. Tip: we suggest you have these ready at hand upon your arrival.
- Whilst we will happily lend you sports shoes from our small collection at The Armory, do not overlook bringing your favourite exercise shoes to enjoy the camp’s many low- and high-impact cardiovascular activities, or your socks with special grips on the soles to aid your balance should you wish to join any of the Barre-based classes.
- No drones are allowed on site in order to safeguard our camp residents’ safety, security and privacy.
- The safety and security of our guests is our top priority. As such, we politely advise that the camp would not be well suited for families with children below six years old and guests with mobility challenges due to the nature of the campsite’s terrain.